Friday, July 07, 2006

Notices

Two things:

1. Sorry about the scanty posting lately. It's going to get worse before it gets better. I'm currently between jobs -- that is, my time is being divided between two jobs. I had to start the new one before I was quite finished with the old one, so that when I'm done working 12-hour days for one lady, I go work 7-hour days (or so -- tomorrow will probably be more) for another lady. And I'm having few ideas, because the one thing I really want to write about right now needs a lot more development, which means time I don't have. All shall be well in a couple of weeks.

2. It occurs to me that some of you will never write a triolet unless you're given a deadline. I've gotten a good number of submissions, but I want to give everyone a chance to try, even procrastinators. So: July 12th. It is quite arbitrary. But my dad always says he has to be in the right mood before he can write anything -- last minute panic! So, maybe that will help.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

If anyone really can't make the deadline, email me and I'll see what I can do.